You have no items in your shopping cart.
Prep Time: 30 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Adapted from Taste Of Home Magazine July 2013
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 10 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- Cotija cheese, grated (optional)
- In a small bowl mix butter, cilantro, lime juice and peel. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator 30 minutes or until ready to use.
- Grill corn over medium heat, turning occasionally, until speckled with char spots and tender (about 15 to 20 minutes.)
- Carefully remove corn from grill and serve with butter and grated cheese, if desired. Enjoy!