You have no items in your shopping cart.
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:5 minutes
Total Time:20 minutes
Author: Closet Cooking
Burritos stuffed with juicy chicken, cool and creamy avocado, oozy gooey melted cheese, spicy salsa verde and sour cream!
- 4 burrito sized tortillas (corn tortillas for gluten-free), warmed
- 1 pound cooked chicken, sliced or shredded
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup salsa verde
- 1/4 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Assemble the burritos with all ingredients, optionally toast, and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts: Calories 519, Fat 24g (Saturated 8.8g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 93mg, Sodium 771mg, Carbs 37.2g (Fiber 6g, Sugars 2.5g), Protein 40g
Hope you enjoy as much as we did! Check out more of Closet Cookings Recipes HERE!